Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Photo Binge

This past weekend, I made a list of all the current and future construction sites in and near Centretown, and visited almost all of them to take photos. In addition to the photos that I took, my camera decided to take a couple on its own while I was parking my bike on Somerset Street West.

This one shows 989 Somerset Street West, which has had a few iterations of similar stores, currently an antique store.

My list had over 30 sites to visit, and there were others I snapped along the way, about 800 inall. This blurry image nicely represents how lately I've been spending more time in the bike saddle taking photos than actually reviewing and sorting, compiling and posting them.

[Look for more one-photo posts under the label Singles]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all of your hard work on this site. I have also been following recent construction projects in Ottawa and your blog (which I stumbled across while surfing the net) looks like an excellent source of information.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete