Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Langevin Block at night

I really like the Langevin block--the building at the corner of Elgin and Wellington. It seems I've only posted one photo of it before, though I feel like I have so many photos of it. It's a nice counterpoint to Parliament Hill, and provides a strong anchor to the parliamentary precinct.

I took this photo last night as an STO bus drove past. In retrospect, I should have tilted the camera up a bit.

Expect to see a few more photos in the coming days/weeks from last night's photo expedition to Elgin/Wellington, as the busy winter season pushes my blogging time to the wayside and I resort to easy fodder. I'll probably also revert to Monday/Friday noon updates.

[Look for more one-photo posts under the label Singles]

No comments:

Post a Comment