Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Newly-yellow house on Arlington Avenue

At 111 Arlington, across from the Greyhound Bus terminal, this house's brickwork was repaired recently. It looks like they removed the doors for the second and third storey balconies, which had been removed in a previous renovation.

I could have sworn I'd taken more shots of this house in this state, but this is the only one I could find, from May 2009:

More recently, the shutters have been removed and the house has been painted a creamy yellow. There's also a brightly-painted blue house with white features next door.

More tasteful than the infamous Yellow House, that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm usually not a fan of painting brick but I was so happy to see this place painted!
    I don't think your before photo fully captured how gross it looked.

    ReplyDelete